No dental work, including dental implants, is completely permanent. They can last for many years if looked after well and maintained by both the patient and their dentist. However, just like with your teeth, if your home dental care and oral hygiene is not kept at a high level and...
Protruding teeth are one of the most visible dental complaints, affecting many patients with an overbite or angled tooth line. The good news is that protruding teeth can often be treated relatively easily, depending on what has caused the protrusion in the first place. In this blog, we’ll look at...
Bruxism is the word given to the action of ‘parafunctional’ (i.e. outside of normal function e.g. eating and chewing) grinding or clenching your teeth. It can be brought on when you are stressed or anxious but is often an unconscious action and often patients do it while sleeping. While not...
- What teeth whitening treatments are available from dentists?
- Worried about your dental implants? Here’s what to look out for
- What are dental veneers?
- What is dental aesthetics?
- What causes protruding teeth in adults?
- The latest developments in aesthetic dentistry
- What is bruxism?
- How to fix misaligned teeth
- How to close a gap in teeth without braces
- How long does a dental bridge last?