Category: Dental Problems
Bruxism is the word given to the action of ‘parafunctional’ (i.e. outside of normal function e.g. eating and chewing) grinding or clenching your teeth. It can be brought on when you are stressed or anxious but is often an unconscious.
- RECENT POSTS
- What is bruxism?
- How to fix misaligned teeth
- How to close a gap in teeth without braces
- How long does a dental bridge last?
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad