Category: In the media
If you want to find a classic smile, you need look no further than the movies or the many celebrity magazines, jam packed with images of perfect smiles. From the flash of pearly whites at an awards ceremony through to.
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE Tony Thurling talks to Tidu Mankoo, an inspiring profile featured in Dental Practice magazine this year. (more…)
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE Tidu Mankoo has built up an international reputation for quality dentistry, (more…)
CAN YOU PUT A PRICE ON A SMILE? I can - £25,000. And I don't regret a single penny... (more…)
WEBSITE ARTICLE APRIL 07 Imagine having to put your false teeth in a glass each night. Not so unusual if you’re in your later years, (more…)
SMILING AT THE SKY! Imagine having to put your false teeth in a glass each night. Not so unusual if you’re in your later years, but if you are a teenager, well that’s a different story. Sarah's teeth affected her.
SMILING AT THE SKY! We all know that tell-tale fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles under our eyes (more…)
- RECENT POSTS
- What is bruxism?
- How to fix misaligned teeth
- How to close a gap in teeth without braces
- How long does a dental bridge last?
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad