It’s a common (mis)perception that people living in Britain have some of the worst teeth in the world. This belief is perpetuated by Hollywood, as it seems that everyone living in the United States has perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth. However, new research reveals that oral health in the UK...
- The Dahl concept
- Endodontically Treated Teeth
- What is an overbite and how is it corrected?
- Tooth Erosion: Causes, treatment, and prevention
- Are white fillings better?
- Discoloured or yellowed teeth? Treatment options
- How to fill a gap between teeth
- How to correct deep bite with braces
- Everything you need to know about dental crown replacement
- How to fix yellow teeth