New research is emerging that may suggest a link between gum disease, and severe cases of Covid-19. It is widely documented that poor oral health and gum disease can have a negative impact on your health, the implications of this new research puts forward an even stronger case for ensuring...
It’s a common (mis)perception that people living in Britain have some of the worst teeth in the world. This belief is perpetuated by Hollywood, as it seems that everyone living in the United States has perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth. However, new research reveals that oral health in the UK...
- What is Peri-Implantitis?
- Diabetes and Dental Health
- How to slow down bone loss in teeth
- Everything you need to know about All on 4 implants
- How good oral health may lower the risk of Covid infection
- The Dahl concept
- Endodontically Treated Teeth
- What is an overbite and how is it corrected?
- Tooth Erosion: Causes, treatment, and prevention
- Are white fillings better?