Category: Research Studies
It’s a common (mis)perception that people living in Britain have some of the worst teeth in the world. This belief is perpetuated by Hollywood, as it seems that everyone living in the United States has perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth..
- RECENT POSTS
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad
- What’s on your new year’s resolution list?
- Top ways to look after your teeth this Christmas
- Dental Phobia? Just talk…
- A beautiful smile for your wedding day…