It’s a common (mis)perception that people living in Britain have some of the worst teeth in the world. This belief is perpetuated by Hollywood, as it seems that everyone living in the United States has perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth. However, new research reveals that oral health in the UK...
- How to fix yellow teeth
- What teeth whitening treatments are available from dentists?
- Worried about your dental implants? Here’s what to look out for
- What are dental veneers?
- What is dental aesthetics?
- What causes protruding teeth in adults?
- The latest developments in aesthetic dentistry
- What is bruxism?
- How to fix misaligned teeth
- How to close a gap in teeth without braces