Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
In October 2017, Inspyred caught up with Dr Tidu Mankoo, respected international lecturer and active clinician. Dr Mankoo recently sold his private practice in Windsor, so we asked him about his practice; how he manages his world-class multidisciplinary team; and what is involved in treating complex cases.
This article was published in ‘Inspyred: The alternative EAO voice’ Volume 5, Issue 2: Winter 2017. Read here (Please note, that the latest issue is only available to view by EAO members until summer 2018)
- RECENT POSTS
- How long does a dental bridge last?
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad
- What’s on your new year’s resolution list?
- Top ways to look after your teeth this Christmas
- Dental Phobia? Just talk…