All-on-4 Dental Implants and dentures: Why implants can restore your confidence
In today’s blog we thought we would give you some basics on what all-on-4 dental implants offer you as an alternative to getting dentures. For anyone who is looking at getting their oral health and teeth back to looking good you’ll find this guide invaluable if you’re trying to work out what might be best for you.
What are All-on-4 implants? They are a permanent set of teeth that feel and look like natural teeth.
What’s special about them?
- They can be brushed and cleaned like your natural teeth.
- They don’t need to be taken out.
- No adhesive is required
- They are very comfortable.
- You can bit with better force so your favourite foods can still be enjoyed
- They prevent bone deterioration
- They can restore your facial features.
Do All-on-4 implants look natural?
Yes is the short answer! They look, feel and most importantly function just like real teeth, making them a superior option to dentures.
Once you’ve got implants what cleaning do you need to do?
As they’re like your natural teeth, dental implants should be treated as such. Daily brushing and flossing is essential. Thereafter, a review and check-up as with normal teeth is recommended.
If you’re looking at resolving missing teeth or severe tooth loss why not consider a consultation at Advanced Dentistry and see how we can help you?
We offer a genuinely holistic service and have extensive experience within all aspects of restorative dentistry, so make your 2015 a great year with restored confidence, renewed oral health and happiness!
- RECENT POSTS
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad
- What’s on your new year’s resolution list?
- Top ways to look after your teeth this Christmas
- Dental Phobia? Just talk…
- A beautiful smile for your wedding day…
- Smile like you’re famous
- Mum on a Mission to fight Tooth Decay
- Losing the game. Footballers and their teeth…
- Dental Care and your Overall Health