Restorative Dentistry Year Course
Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry Year Course with Dr Tidu Mankoo
A 12-day year course on Contemporary Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry in Windsor, UK.
Only 15 min by car from London Heathrow
Held on 12 Fridays starting in March 2019 at The Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry, this modular dental course will detail the current concepts in inter-disciplinary aesthetic & restorative dentistry. Illustrated by dentistry of exceptional quality, participants have the opportunity to learn from a clinician of outstanding expertise and experience.
“This comprehensive restorative course given by Tidu Mankoo is a fantastic course geared to giving practical steps to improve how we work in our own practice. It is given by a man who is not only an internationally renowned speaker, but who like us, works in private practice and knows what we have to face daily. The teaching is all evidence-based, backed up with a comprehensive and relevant literature reading list”
– Dr Peter Hughes, Quayside Dental Clinic, Londonderry.
The course involves a comprehensive programme of lectures, videos and ‘live treatments’ along with a thorough literature review.
The aim of the course is to provide the participants with an excellent basis in contemporary ‘inter-disciplinary’ restorative, aesthetic & implant dentistry. The goal is to encourage participants to take their dentistry to the next level and to develop & improve their clinical practice of dentistry.
In addition, the course will help participants develop a systematic and methodical approach to higher quality case management and treatment, with a better knowledge of the literature and clinical procedures involved.
Download Course programme here
- The following topics are amongst those covered in the course:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning & Case Management (including aesthetics, occlusion, perio and soft tissues)
- Case Assessment, Treatment Planning & Case Presentation
- Effective Marketing & Building a successful practice
- Adhesive dentistry, Composites & Porcelain Veneers
- Current concepts in Aesthetic Crown & Bridgework, Ceramics – materials and management
- Restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Treatment of the worn dentition
- Interdisciplinary treatment planning and case management
- Managing complex cases
- Dental Implants in Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry – Diagnosis & Treatment planning
Course fee: £8340.
Terms of payment
Participants will have to make an advance payment of £1390 to book a place on the course followed by either:
- 5 payments of £1390 to be paid on the 14th of each month starting March 2019 for 5 months
- or a single discounted payment on 14th March 2019 of £6,600
Payment should be made by bank transfer as detailed on the application form.
About Dr Tidu Mankoo
Dr Tidu Mankoo qualified with a BDS from the University of Bristol in 1981 and has a renowned Private & Referral Practice in Windsor, UK, treating Implant, Restorative and Aesthetic cases, particularly complex cases. He has built a reputation for exceptional dentistry and carries out both the surgical and prosthetic aspects of his cases.
He is a visiting Professor at the International University of Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain, Past President of the highly prestigious European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED) and a founder and Past President of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (BAAD). He serves on the Editorial Board of a number of dental journals. He is a respected teacher with numerous publications.
He is a sought-after international speaker particularly in the field of Dental Implants, Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry and management of complex cases. He lectures and gives courses regularly all over the world. He is an active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, the Association of Dental Implantology (UK), the European Association of Osseointegration (EAO), Fellow of the International College of Dentists (FICD), and a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.