Author: Dr Tidu Mankoo
Bone loss around the teeth and in the jaws is a lot more common than you might think and can occur after losing teeth or, more commonly, as a result of ‘periodontal disease’ or ‘gum disease’. This disease is where.
If you’re considering a procedure that involves dental implants, it’s good to commit to the procedure with all the facts. It’s strongly advised to know exactly how the procedure will affect you and make sure you have a realistic understanding.
- RECENT POSTS
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad
- What’s on your new year’s resolution list?
- Top ways to look after your teeth this Christmas
- Dental Phobia? Just talk…
- A beautiful smile for your wedding day…