Author: Nikita Mehta
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain or a naturally coloured composite material which is placed over the teeth to improve the appearance. > Improve discoloured teeth > Shape > Alignment > Cosmetic improvement What does the process actually.
It’s a common (mis)perception that people living in Britain have some of the worst teeth in the world. This belief is perpetuated by Hollywood, as it seems that everyone living in the United States has perfectly aligned, pearly white teeth..
When it comes to a wedding there are so many things to be thinking about. From the importance of the dress right down to the colour of the napkins on the table for the reception. However, one area is fast.
- RECENT POSTS
- Rebuilding Bone Loss in Gums
- Recovery time from dental implants
- What is a veneer and why is it required?
- Dr Mankoo Lectures in Italy
- Dr Mankoo interviewed by ‘Inspyred’ Magazine
- Mythbuster: Brits’ teeth aren’t actually THAT bad
- What’s on your new year’s resolution list?
- Top ways to look after your teeth this Christmas
- Dental Phobia? Just talk…
- A beautiful smile for your wedding day…